A sea monster that looks like an alien has been discovered on land.

Alien-looking sea monster discovered on land
A sea monster that looks like an alien has been discovered on land.We are so fascinated with alien life, the boundless universe and space that we overlook something fundamental. There are many things hiding at the bottom of the ocean, right here on our planet.How thoroughly has the ocean been explored? In fact, only 5% of the ocean has been explored, while the other 95% is still undiscovered. If you look at it from a different angle, you realise that the oceans make up 70% of the Earth’s surface. This means that only 65% of the world has been explored. Take the recently discovered strange fish as an example. Scientists believe they belong in the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Its shell is transparent and its eye system and other organs are clearly visible. Macropina microstomia is a strange fish with eyes that can move vertically and horizontally. The image also shows two nostrils above the mouth.
How many of these creatures are found in the sea? How many monsters are found in the deep sea, where the water is freezing and inhospitable to humans? Let us spread this wonderful knowledge further.



Like this post? Please share to your friends: